Miguel Mendez, the owner of Helium at 4710 N. Ravenswood Ave. in Chicago, is going to have part of Helium Gallery available for artists to exhibit their work during Ravenswood Artwalk on September 29th & 30th.
The jewelry category is full, but there is still space available for handmade non-jewelry mediums including painting, photography, apparel, textiles, housewares, decorative art, soap, candles, sculpture, mixed media, collage.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please contact Miguel Mendez email@example.com
to confirm space availability.
The deadline for payment is Friday July 6th.
Here are the details:
• All spaces are indoors, each space measures 8 feet wide and 5 feet deep, and the cost is $100 for the 2 day event.
• Electricity IS included in the cost, also your name or business name will be printed on the big banners on the front of the building.
• All work exhibited must be hand made by the participating artist–absolutely no buy/sell.
• Artists are responsible for bringing their own display, table and chair. All displays must fit into the space provided.
• Artists must be present both days for the duration of the show. Show hours are 11am-6pm both days.
This should be a great opportunity to capitalize on the popularity of The Ravenswood Artwalk. Also this year the boundaries are Lawrence and Irving Park Road and there will be outdoor tents and activities at both ends of the walk, so Helium should be close to the North hub and hopefully get a lot of traffic